Current Open Positions
The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) is the largest association of sonographers and sonography students in the world. Our success is a result of the teamwork between our talented employees and our outstanding volunteers. We value our staff and provide an exceptional benefits package.
Interested in working at the SDMS? View open positions and a summary of our employee benefits below. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Society of Diagnostic Medical Society (SDMS) is seeking a Learning Coordinator responsible for supporting SDMS learners and members, continuing medical education (CME) providers, volunteers, and staff and for daily departmental administrative activities. The Learning Coordinator demonstrates excellent oral/written communication skills and proactively stays up-to-date with SDMS and SDMS Foundation news, policies, and procedures to assist customers effectively and promptly.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are of the utmost importance and enjoy the satisfaction that comes with providing quality customer service that directly impact our organization's success, we would love to hear from you.
SDMS Employee Benefits
- Vacation, sick, personal, and volunteer paid time off plus 15 paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, life/ADD, disability, and workers' comp insurance (Health: BlueCross BlueShield of Texas Platinum plan with $1,250 annual deductible)
- 401k with employer match up to 6%
- Section 125 flexible spending account (FSA)
- Home internet reimbursement up to $100/month
- Employee retention program (10 days paid sabbatical leave plus cash every five years)
All benefits are subject to carrier and provider policies.