SDMS Professional Liability Insurance
Adequate professional liability insurance coverage is vital for healthcare professionals, including sonographers. Professional Liability Insurance is important because lawsuits can target an entire healthcare team, not just the lead clinician. Also, if you change employers, you will be able to take your insurance coverage with you. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re covered.
- Zero Deductible - No out-of-pocket expenses if a claim is made
- Occurrence-Based Coverage - Ongoing protection after the coverage period has ended
- High Limits - Up to $1,000,000/$6,000,000 in liability coverage
- There When You Need It - Unlimited legal defense costs
- Portable - Move between jobs/employers and your coverage follows
- Affordable – Full-time premiums as low as $137 a year
- First-Year Discount: 50% new to practice discount for recent graduates
Already have an account?
Note: SDMS Professional Liability Insurance is a benefit only available to SDMS members.