Sonography A Sound Career Decision
Make diagnostic medical sonography your BEST career investment. SDMS provides the professions best resource for connecting sonographers with potential employers through the SDMS Job Board.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Ranked #12 in Healthcare for 2013
According to U.S. News & World Report, diagnostic medical sonography is ranked #12 in the best healthcare jobs list and #22 in the overall top 100 best jobs list. [...more]
- FREE and confidential resume posting Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
- Access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) a growing network of over 280 healthcare associations and professional organizations.
- Job search control Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
- Easy job application Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
- Professional Profile Create a user-friendly professional presentation of your qualifications with information pre-populated from your resume.
- Job Agents Let the system find new jobs for you: establish your search and you will be notified automatically whenever a matching job is posted.
- Unmatched exposure for job listings SDMS represents the largest audience of qualified sonography professionals.
- Access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) a chance to have your jobs seen by over 27,000 qualified candidates
- Easy online job management You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and even make payments online.
- Resume searching access - With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
- Company awareness Along with each job posting, you can include information about your individual company and a link to your web site.
* Sonographers and employers will need to register for this service ("First Time Users, click here" on the right side of the screen).
Just released! 2013 SDMS Sonographer Salary & Benefits Report
The annual total compensation median for sonographers is $78,520 according to the 2013 SDMS Sonographer Salary & Benefits Report.
Already a sonographer The 2013 SDMS Sonographer Salary & Benefits Report not only provides you with what your colleagues are earning but also what your salary should be based on your years of experience, number of credentials held and type of degree obtained. The report even provides you with the average number of scans being preformed daily by sonographers. SDMS members can access this comprehensive salary & benefits report for free as an exclusive SDMS member benefit. To download your copy, click here
Not an SDMS member For information on SDMS membership and its benefits, click here