Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
The Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JDMS) is published bimonthly by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. It is provided at no additional charge to SDMS members as a member benefit.
Each issue of JDMS features the latest research and information such as:
In addition, each issue of JDMS features an article which has been designated as a continuing medical education (CME) article. Readers can review the article and complete a post-test to earn SDMS CME credit. For more information on the JDMS CME, click here.
- original articles on research projects
- case reports
- letters to the editor
- book reviews
- event calendar
Would You Like to be a Part of This Top Ten List?
Top ten downloaded articles from the Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography in 2011.
- The Accuracy of Sonography in Detecting Abnormal Axillary Lymph Nodes When Breast Cancer Is Present
Louise M. Mobbs, Elisabeth A. S. Jannicky, Donald L. Weaver, Susan C. Harvey
- Soft-Tissue Sarcoma of the Right Thigh
- Velamentous Cord Insertions
Linda L. Emerson
- Campomelic Dysplasia
Kristen J. Eger
- Infection Control in the Sonography Department
Tammy D. Tunstall
- Sonographic Evaluation of Interstitial (Cornual) Ectopic Pregnancy
Chelsey N. Wright
- Intussusception: A Sonographer's Perspective
Lee Ann Pendergast, Michelle Wilson
- The Effect of Amniotic Fluid Index on the Accuracy of Sonographic Estimated Fetal Weight
Sharon A. Durbin, Connie W. Lee, Veronica G. Parker
- An Evaluation of the Incidence of Right-Sided Ovarian Cystic Teratoma Visualized on Sonograms
Saad Ramzi Ismai
- Sonographer Shortages: A Day Late and a Dollar Short?
You can find these 2011 top ten downloaded articles from Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography at jdm.sagepub.com. For full-text online access to these articles, you need to be
- A member of SDMS, or
- At an institution with an online subscription, or
- Purchase individual articles through Pay-per-View at jdm.sagepub.com
Submit Your Article to JDMS Online Today!
Visit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/sdms-jdms or send inquiries to JDMSeditor@sdms.org.