12 SDMS CME CREDITS
Fetal Echocardiography Mock Exam
illuminates the facts and principles on which you will be tested, hones your test-taking skills, and reveals your strengths and weaknesses by exam topic. Based precisely on the Fetal Echo specialty exam outline published by ARDMS, this review contains 505 registry-like questions (including CME activity questions) together with answers, clear explanations, and quick references for further study. Image-based cases and schematic illustrations prepare you to tackle images, anatomy, and pathology on the exam. Coverage includes embryology, indications, incidence of congenital heart disease, timing of the fetal echo exam, standard sonographic views, normal anatomy and physiology, structural cardiac anomalies, dysrhythmias, acquired pathology, and other conditions—all in the same proportion as the exam itself. Powerful, featuresome, and fun, this multimedia wonder simulates the exam experience right down to the automatic timer, and it delivers CME credit conveniently and inexpensively.
- 385 questions and answers in registry format (plus 120 CME questions) ensure that you are prepared.
- 73 image-based cases sharpen your wits.
- Simple explanations clarify answer choices.
- References guide your further study.
- Automatic timer paces you.
- Performance analysis automatically scores and guides you.
- Unlimited personal use means you pay only once.
- Educational site licenses available for educators and DMS
- Earn 12 hours SDMS CME credit.
*Compatible with Windows 98 and above. Not
compatible with Windows 95 or Apple Macintosh systems.
Products are reviewed annually. CME credit quantities are subject to change.
Authors: Nikki Stahl, RT(R)(M)(CT), RDMS, RVT, Valrie Kunes, BA, RT(R), RDMS, RDCS, RVT, Bradley W. Robinson, MD, FACC